The things I’m looking into right now are:
- The player can use both Guns and/or melee (one at a time), there will be at least 10-20 different guns and about 10-15 types of ammo (different round sized, 30-06, 9mm, 10mm, ect.) (some guns will use the same ammo) (if the different ammo if not possible then I guess I’ll make due) some guns like a pistol will only use 1 round, but an smg will use 2-5 with decreased chance to hit. If the proper amount and proper ammo is not in the players inventory, they will be paralyzed until end of the turn (them pulling the trigger then realizing there out of ammo) making them have to pay attention to there ammo count.Also gun will have a less chance to hit across the board.
- They can also equip a melee weapon instead of a gun (I’m hoping to have 40-50 types of melee weps), these will be WAY more common, ammo will be rare. Every time they use it, there is a chance the weapon will break (I dont really want it a set # for each weapon, I want it more of a risk/reward) melee weps will have a much higher chance to hit then guns, but do about half as much damage.
- I also would like to have a head shot option for Zombies (preferably just for Zombies) that has a very low chance to hit but will insta-kill any zombie, or rather then a very low chance, make it a moderate chance but having to charge for 2 turns where they cant do anything just aim (or make it 1 turn but if hit, it breaks there aim)
- I also would like to limit the amount of inventory the players can hold. in my game im going to a sense of survival, making them have to weigh, do they wanna carry this extra weapon, this food (food will probably just be health), of this unknown key that may or may not really be for anything.
- Also a way to make descriptions longer for weps, like you get the normal small one when its highlighted, but if you select it, you can get a much larger description.
Im looking into how to do these, I don’t even know if there possible, but I’m looking.
For now that’s all I’m needing to know as of now.
If anyone following this knows how, feel free to post how, or if there is a link on how to do any of these please post it. (it’s only letting me put 2 reply posts per day… so stupid…) You can reply in the previous post with the reply option.